The unexpected

The last few weeks have proven to be unexpected. Getting into the PSO business has been harder than thought but it is slowly going. Deciding to be a PSO has opened me up more sexually too. I feel more confident and I am looking into more things.

My poor husband keeps getting bombarded with "Honey, what do you think about trying this?" He is taking it all in stride. At first I thought for sure I wouldn't feel good enough about myself to have pictures on my site, but I have gotten such great flattery that I like it now.



I know some people think being a PSO is almost equal to being a whore and adding pictures makes it worse but its not so. Most women are having phone sex anyway so why not get paid for it. I bet as you read this you are thinking of a time I you have had phone sex. I have seen girls in chat rooms doing it for free so why not become a professional. I still have not told many people. My husband and my mom know. My husband is still a little reserved but taking it all in stride and supporting me. My mom I though would be against it but she supports me. Of course she wants to make sure I am doing everything safe but other than that she is open about it. She ask me how calls are going and such. They both know I have a blog but I doubt either one will read it. They want to know but not know everything. I just told my best friend via text and we are going to talk when she comes into town next week to take some picture sets for me. I'm not as embarrassed or ashamed as I thought I would be about it. I still am keeping it under wraps for the most party. Hubby definitely doesn't want his family to know and that is fine for me. Finding time to work is harder than I thought. I tried not to work when my hubby was home and awake but we are finding that is limiting me so we are trying to work something out about that. I want to start putting in 3 to 5 hours a day at least with one day off. Some people may not see this as a real job but I do. Can't wait for things to pick up. I will be working tonight and posting about it so can't wait to see back.

1 comment:

Madam May said...

I share your struggle of committing time. Between daily errands, my husband being home and other things, it can get so challenging to make time to work. I also totally feel more confident sexually. I've been using a lot of the same words, phrases and questions I use on the phone while having sex with my husband and with great results!