Mr Piggy


 My first call for the night was definitely interesting. I am use to the older guys liking younger girls. Hell, to be honest I prefer older guys and always have but Mr. Piggy was old enough to be my grandfather. He doesn't want to know anything about me which is odd because that is how most calls start. I figured then it would be different, especially when he asked about my husband.



 To be honest, I am in real life a submissive so I was worried when my first dominatrix call would come in. Tonight was the night. He likes ball torture and I can do that. Slap, squeeze, twist, bite, and god knows what else. The nipple torture was no surprise from him so I took over the total torture role. I was not prepared for ass torture! He wanted me to tell him about my big realistic strap on and fucking him with it. BUT THEN, he wanted to know about my husband cock and would I let my husband watch us and then let my husband cum in Mr. Piggy's face. This made me stumble my words a little bit.

 Mr Piggy? I'm sure you are wondering about the name. He then ask me to humiliate his wife. He wants to put a pig nose on her have me call her Mrs. Piggy. Still, I can handle this, till he ask for my husband to fuck him her in the ass so he can eat my husbands cum out of her ass. WOW! Not my thing but he came and I had a happy customer. I wonder if he will call back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As of today I have been a PSO with USLove for one week. Its my first PSO job, and I just found your blog tonight. I am pouring through the whole thing; I wish I had found it a few days ago. Great job, thanks for writing!