One Man, 3 Roles....Husband, Manager, Pimp

Just days ago my husband came home from work and was asked a shocking question.
“Baby what do you think about me becoming a phone sex operator?”

Let me warn you, this question will cause your man to go speechless for a moment. At first he was not all for it. He was worried about shady companies, customers that stalk me, and well he was a little jealous. I presented him some basic research and he reluctantly agreed to it.

I knew I needed to do more research for myself and some for him. Our first agreement was no pictures. That became a problem because I use platform sites where customers can choose from profiles and images sell you. What to do? I am a mom and I definitely was NOT brave enough to put my face out there. I found some pictures we had taken of me in bra and panties that I could crop but how to get my husband to agree?

I decided when we were sitting there watching TV to show him around Niteflirt and let him see profiles. Our original agreement was he didn’t want to know anything. I knew that would not work. I wanted him to be comfortable with me being a PSO and to know what I was offering. After a long and interesting talk he agrees to be involved and to help get pictures. WOW! No it was my turn to be speechless but I’m sure in thus business it wont be last time.

Manager. Thats whatvI told hubby he was. No pictures will go up with out his approval, he is going to help me write my listing, and help market me.

PIMP. I live o tease him and tell him he IA my pimp now. It makes him laugh a little. Technically Heaviside my virtual pimp. Crazy how in just a few days things can change. 

No comments: