Getting Started

What comes to mind when you her Phone Sex Operator (PSO)? Pleasure? Dirty? Horny? Whatever it is I hope its good, because today I became a phone sex operator. My blog is unlike others, you are with me from day and not reading what stories I can remember. I hope you enjoy following me in and sexy journey.

Women choose to be a PSO for many reasons. Maybe they are extra horny, paying off debt, going to college, saving for a dream car, the list goes on. I am doing it for extra money. After an interesting talk with my husband last night I have my new career. It has been a crazy and nervous day. I set up my account and that was surprisingly easy but made me anxious too. My listing wont fully show for 48 but I can still advertise and get calls. When my listing gets posted and you have any tips let me know. Remember I am new at phone sex (well professionally anyways) and I am excited to see what comes about. I will be posting every aspect of my journey. I wil lpost the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some will be funny, some, gross, some thought provoking. I will post more tonight after I get some calls.




***Note: I will not edit any of these post but many will show up on day one. I began this blogging experince on a different website and thankfully found out quickly I didn't care for it. I am moving the few blogs I have here.

1 comment:

keena said...

Hi! Glad I found your blog! I am VERY interested in becoming a PSO but dont know where to work really. SO many scams out there! I put a call into 800Delilah. I was a little nervous and I'm afraid they wont respond. Any tips on how to present yourself so they will respond? Thanks!
keena