Night 2

Well I still haven’t had my first call. I am using platform sites that require me to do self promoting and until I fix my laptop that is difficult. I have applied for 2 dispatch jobs and am waiting on those.

Let Me Explain:

(1) Dispatch Company is a company that answers all calls and direct them to the different PSO. They tend to pay less but have steady calls.

(2) Trolling/Self Promotion is where the PSO has to place adds and actively attract customers. This requires a great deal of work but pays the most.

(3) Combo is what I started with. Companies that will host your profiles on sites and dispatch some calls but the PSO still has to put in advertising time.

I am trying option 1 & 3. I have to wait to be hired by dispatch companies. You must apply and do an interview just like any other job. I can get calls now from the two platform sites, option 2, but I can’t really advertise right now.
Now I just wait. I am not expecting any calls unless someone just happens across my profile but I will stay logged in till bed. I will continue to read boards and reasearch. Becoming a successful PSO is no easy task. As for now my bed is calling me. Tomorrow I will yell you all about how my husband is an active partner in my new business.

No comments: