Hired AGAIN! ANd Where to find me!

So I just got a call from USLOVE and they are hiring me! I will starting to tonight. I love them because they are dispatch and if someone request me but I'm not signed on they still call me and ask if I can talk. YAY! I figured I wouldn't hear anything more till Monday.

Where can you find me you ask?
I have accounts on Talksugar under HornieHousewife. Feel free to reach me with the button on the top right.

I will be with 800Delilah next week and will give you that information.

You can call USLOVE by clicking on my button in the top right corner or go to USLOVE.com and put in ext 628 in the top right corner. Name is Winter. Reading this and want to talk but I'm not on? Call them and they can get me.

I also have account to get new breast at myfreeimplants.com. There is a banner on the right side of the page if you want to help. Taking all size donations.

Well I will be starting soon, so I am sure I will have something great to write about. 

No comments: