I am a fantasy but I am also real

I have had a PSO or two read my review and give me their thoughts on it. I love hearing thoughts about my blog, especially by other PSOs. Some I have edited and I am still editing some (all edits will be marked in blue).  Some things I will not edit. As a PSO I am a fantasy and a real woman.
Fantasy! When anyone is calling a phone sex line they know they are calling for a fantasy. Someone mentioned that I shouldn't tell you I am more than one "character". I work on more than one site therefore more than one person. With some companies you "play characters". I feel each of my "characters" change with each minute I am on the phone. I change to who the client wants me to be. Each "character" does have some real traits and aspects of me but also what that client needs me to be. I feel that if a client is paying for his time with me (which makes me very flattered) then I should be just who wants me to be. I LOVE that I can fufill something for a client that he can't for himself for some reason-to shy to ask, no girlfriend, whatever reason.

Reality! Again it was mentioned that I shouldn't tell you how some calls are hard for me. This blog is about all the details of the business. Not every sexual fantasy is for me or turns me on. I will try my hardest to get into it and will "bite my tongue" to make you happy. This job has opened me more sexually. When it first started a foot fetish call would of grossed me out but now I have found I really liked it. A clients fantasy got me thinking and well then I experimented . Yay! Thank you by the way to that client. I should write on him. I am sorry if I have busted someone's bubble who thinks no matter what they call in for the PSO is into it. Either way I love my job and I will play the part and I wont tell you I don't like. Chances one of my callers will read this? I don't know. If you are someone I wrote about not liking your fantasy call me back and I bet I still play the part like its my biggest fantasy. As I said before, I love my job because I get to spend time making people happy in one way or another. So rather I enjoy that particular fantasy or not I do enjoying making you happy and getting you off.

1 comment:

phone sex said...

I always enjoy reading you... and for some reason I especially enjoyed it this time. I think it was the cow pats that got me, apart from the sheer hotness of the phone business.
Phone sex