2 More Hires!!!

I am thrilled! Last night I talked with a lady from USI and they want to hire me!!!

 I think I may prefer them over USLove because they are a no taboo company. They do not allow incest, bestiality, underage play, and things like that. They pay is about the same. Its also per minute and not blocks of time. I like that because my guys seem to want more at the end of their time block but probably don't want to deal with the hassle of calling back for time.



 This morning I got a message from USAChat Live. I don't know if I want it or not. I hear their pay is VERY low. I guess I will see. I like being able to try all these companies. I'm sorry to say I have no call stories from last night. I had a horrible miagraine and went to bed about 7pm so I didn't work. I do plan to work tonight so I will bring you a new story. I'm on a new chat site too!

No comments: