Review of Phone Sex Companies

I have been asked which companies are good to work for and who should you avoid. I am new in the business so I have only tried a few. I decided to use three PSO support websites to get my information-- Textilicious, PSO Support, and PSO Boards. If I have personal experience I will put my review in red after each company. Most of the information will be compiled from all three sites. If I use word for word information I will quote the site.

Note: The sites are great resources if you are considering or if you are a PSO. I will ask of you to please NOT go sign up for the site just for fun or to harass the forum members. You will be removed from here and there if you. Thank you


Lets start with some basics:

  • Taboo Companies can and will talk about ANYTHING! Most will require you to talk about anything the client wants even if you are not comfortable.
  • Non-Taboo Companies typically ban incest, underage role play, bestiality, rape role play, ect. Do not think that this will mean vanilla caller. You will still get shemale. cross dressers, priest, and other surprises.
  • Rota and Non-Rota. Rota means it is a set schedule. Non-rota means no schedule. These companies let you work when you want to.



The Boulevard Entertainment (TBE)- I have not worked for this company and most likely will not ever. The sound good at first. They are quick to hire you and always pay on time (that can sometimes be a problem). Then the list of problems begins. The moderators (mods) for this company have a reputation for being rude. Also, most companies only hire female mods for your comfort; TBE hires males and females. There are a few male mods known by names on the boards as horrible. They have set schedules for you to work and will call and ask you to come on early if they need help. This happens at lots of companies so no big deal but they will cut your hours if you are not doing well enough, They have a high number of hang up calls that count against you lowering your pay. TBE is a taboo company, which can be very hard for people to deal with.

USI- USI is a small talk company. Most of their clients want to talk a little before getting dirty.  USI is a non-rota and no taboo company. Even though there is no set schedule there is a weekly amount you need to hit/ The dispatchers are there to offer support. You get a paid 2 hour consultation to help you get started. You will be required to take 2 girl and couple calls which can make people uneasy. You are required to keep  a  hold time.Tips are allowed. USI is typically listed as good sites for newbies.
Now for my personal thoughts. I love USI! The support staff/dispatch are fantastic. They took the time to make sure I was prepared and knew what I was doing. I can call anytime and ask for help. They make sure you are prepared for things like 2 girl calls. I have not got paid as I just started but I hear the pay is on time and it is direct deposit.

USLove- No rota, Taboo company. You will get ALL kinds of callers on this line. You earn by time blocks and not by the minute. The most common block of time and the smallest is 15 minutes.  If the caller ends his call early you still get paid for the full amount. Call volume is a little slow. Can advertise your character on their website. Pay is on-time.
I am on the fence with UsLove. You have to time your own calls so if you get distracted you could over your time and you don't make extra for it. Also, nothing is off limits includeing kids and incest. I would not recommend this for newbies. The call volume seems to me low right now.



I will review more companies in the future. I will also soon have a blog on PSO Platforms where you work for yourself. I don't know much about them so I will probably have a guest writer.

****This post has been edited. I borrowed informtaion (and credited) from another site and have been asked to remove it. I will do another post soon to review the companies removed


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work your blog is very well written : ) and interesting!

Anonymous said...

Does USI operate under other names? I'm not finding a great deal of information about them by googling that name.

Based on your review, they seemed like a good place to start, but my inability to gather more info is troubling.

Can you provide some more background for them and perhaps some info on how you came to find them?

Thanks!

Phone sex said...

I think let's focus on something positive

xposed dreamgirls said...

http://xposeddreamgirls.com cheap phone sex Xposed Dreamgirls cheep open minded fantasies taboo Talk price us a dollar 35 Canada a dollar a t permanent and in the UK 105 lb 120 euros phone number +442037696382 for Canada 1-800-679-4031 and USA
cheap phone sex