Interesting Day


I am writing this I just logged on to Talksugarand my day has already been interesting.



My contract for a dispatch company came today and I will not being sending it back. It’s a company that calls me then I call the client back. That isn’t so bad, but I have to send in my monthly phone records. I don’t have a dedicated phone to phone sex just yet so that will not work. I do plan to get a dedicated house line just for my job but that will be after Christmas.

The biggest fun for today. I told my mom my little secret. She was the first person I told other than my husband. It was like being a teenager again and knowing you have to tell your parents something they wont like. She actually thought it was cool. Of course she had tons of questions and fully supports me. I’m excited. I know I haven’t done calls yet but I don’t feel like this should really be a secret.

I do feel I will be doing calls soon. I got my computer today! Yay! I have set up a Facebook and a Twitter. Tonight while I wait for calls I will be working on a website. This has made me happy today. I hope to write again in a few hours about my first call.

Maybe you should be the one to call me.

No comments: