My First Night!!!

Last night was my first real night as a PSO. I only logged on about 2 hours because I was exhausted. I had 3 calls. First Timer called a second time and that really made my night! He did make him aware I was a PSO virgin, which he seemed to like. I do hope to hear back from him soon. I really want to build a regular client base. On his second he wasn't so over the place. Role play was a lot of fun with me and he loved to participate. I was worried because I had read that some guys will be silent but he was happy to play along. My second caller I will call, Mr. Extreme. I decided not to have many taboos and be open, he made me think twice. I had several taboos tossed at me in one call--under age play, incest, and rape. WOW! I handled it a lot better than thought. I did have one point where I did draw the line and he seemed respectful about that. He promised to call back when his time was up but I couldn't stay awake much longer than hour. Its possible Mr. Extreme called while I was on with First Timer. Tonight was different than I expected but it went ok. I will log on again tonight to see how it goes.

No comments: