Interesting 24 Hours

Hi guys! Well, it has been an interesting 24 hours. I didn't work the phone lines last night because I was just to tired. I did do some on MyFreeImplants (MFI--see link to the right) and had fun. Some of the guys on there are so sweet. I am also setting up on another site but I am unsure how that will work out. Talksugar is just going to be on the back burner for now. I don't have a lot of time for to much self promotion. I will probally be logged onto to it and USLove tonight so just look at my call buttons on the top right to find me. I would love to get a call from a reader. Giveaway! If you haven't see the post on the giveaway please scroll down for it! I am giving away an Amazon giftcard to a lucky reader. Will it be you? Right, now I am logged onto work but I am also working on setting up a store on my blog to sell MP3, pictures, videos and anythign you may request. What I thought would start as just some fun phone calls has really opened up my sexuality.

No comments: