Please Don't Ask

"What is the dirtiest thing you have talked about/done?" Please DO NOT ask this question! I don't care if you are a client or friend/family member. It can be an uncomfortable conversation.

  1.   If you are a friend or family memeber it can be really akward to discuss. If you are a signifiant other brave enough to ask, DONT! If I come straight out and tell you then you will most likely be disturbed. If I don't tell you then you think I am lieing to you and push for more details. Signifiant others, do you really want to hear about some guy talking about shoving my used panties in my mouth to gag me? I think not! Remember, once I tell you I cannot take it back. Think long and hard about the nastiest thing you can think of then ask me. If the PSO you know works for a company where anything goes then you really don't want to know.
  2.  Clients-I don't like to call them customers-for the quality of your call please don't call. I want to quote Madam May and her blog.

When they come out and ask me to describe the filthiest, naughtiest thing I've ever done - well now they've done it. Their idea of sexy naughty limits is me having a threesome with my college room mate and the janitor of the dorm building, and I overshoot and start talking about grandmas and urine - major turn off.
I definately do not want to over do it because that can end a phone call in a blink of an eye. Even if you work for a taboo company with anything goes each customer is different. And then there is under playing it:
On the other hand, not saying naughty enough things can cause a similar reaction. Many of these callers want to feel normal about their fetishes and nothing is hotter than someone else suggesting the crazy thing you also find ho
If the wildest I go is my college threesome then someone who plays in bondage could shy away. Underselling it can be just as bad enough not worse than over doing it. If the client feels you are not open enough they will hang up and call back for another girl. Answering this questions is hard no matter who ask. You don't want family and friends to think badly and you don't want to upset a client. So, I ask you please do not as a PSO to answer this question.

No comments: