Why my blog is here and who it is for

I have had a bit of scrutiny and raised some opinions about my blog. Many PSO write blogs and all for different reasons. There forums on-line for PSOs that I frequent and some other places and today I have heard lots of opinions. Good, bad, and Ugly...Just like my blog.

Why am I writing this blog? Who is my audience? Well to start with me and me. I decided to start writing so it would be like a journal because I knew becoming a PSO would be interesting. I knew if I did it blog form there may be readers and I would have to keep writing. Now that I have done close to 50 post my audience is everyone. Its for anyone who has curiosities about the business. Keeping phone sex in the dark is part if why there is such stigma.

The good! The Bad! The Ugly!

I have written about great callers like Mr. Tame. I have written about how being a PSO has opened me up a lot in my own life--sexually and non sexually. Have I glamorized it? No! Even thought the Good Morning America piece slanted towards PSO thinking they are dirty they did glamorize the money. Can you make a $1000 a week? Yes if you work for yourself and work 10-12 hours a day. I try not to put any particular company secrets in my blogs. In fact I have reread them today to make sure. I do tell the truth about the business.

 Yes guys want fantasy and if reading this blog is enough to ruin phone sex for them I am sorry. This blog is not fantasy. When you get me on the phone, that is fantasy. It does not matter if its a fantasy of mine or not I will make it my fantasy for the time we have together. There is not one single PSO out there can say  she is into every fantasy out there. Will she be into for a caller, yes but afterwards no. Some say I should not put that in my blog that I am killing fantasy. As stated in many places on my blog I tell the bad and the ugly, not just the fantasy. If a woman is reading my blog and thinking about getting into the business then she has the the right to see all sides of it.

I will not apologize to anyone if my blog has offended you or upset you. My blog is my thoughts and feelings on my job. If you feel or think otherwise feel free to comment. If you support my blog than really free to comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I do take issue with your point of "keeping it in the dark is why phone sex has such a stigma."

I actually am quite curious how you feel this blog will remove the stigma.

Sadie

Kate said...

To those people making phone sex calls, there is no stigma. You stating that is just going to make the callers uncomfortable. I don't see the point in your blog and I don't think you are "educating" women who are interested in becoming phone sex operators. There's so much more to making $1000 a week then even you know because you are not independent. You do not know the first thing about having your own sites, designing them, blogging them, marketing them. Being a "successful" phone sex operator is more then just logging in to a company and "fulfilling" someones fantasy. Once you've truly done it all, and maybe done it more then two months, then you can say that you can educate others. But until then......it's the blind leading the blind.
To anyone who truly is out there and legitimately wants to do this, please know that it is so much more then the op is stating.

Journey Of A Phone Sex Worker said...

I a not saying that my blog would remove the stigma. Guys who call most the time wont even tell their friends they call because of the the society view on it. Hopefully one day that will change. I just don't understand what all the hiding is about. I also am not trying to educate or say do things this way. I am writing what I have experienced. I put in one of the blogs that I do not work for myself because I don't know how to self promote and make webpages and such. I have never said I have done it all and i make clear I am a newbie and that its just my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

To 'Kate" .. maybe the point of her blog is umm duh, to share her experiences that she is having as a PSO. Its interesting reading IMO..Why the cattiness? I say Keep up the good work : )

Anonymous said...

Well, the cattiness could be because within out industry this is not done. As a matter of fact, most times people who "blog" like this are just warming up for a book deal. And they go to the pso boards, like she did, trying to cozy up.

Also, our industry is not fond of letting out 'secrets' which she promises.

Now, politely she was told this is not appropriate. Most ladies get that. She doesn't, cause her target audience is her pocketbook.

Ah, another annoying part time pso with illusions of grandeur.

Have fun with that.

Anonymous said...

ooo secrets lol, give me a break.

Anonymous said...

I don't see how she's hurting anyone at all . not like she's forcing YOU or anyone else to read what she decides to blog about. get over your self and keep your stuck up, nose in the air views to your self....haters always gonna hate! but girl, you got people out here that do appreciate....keep on keeping on! truly yours, Harley girl