Short, Sweet, and Satisfying !!

As you may know one of the companies I work for sells blocks of time (in 15 minute incremental) instead of by the minute. If the client chooses to end the call before their time block is up we still get paid for the whole time. That worked out great for me tonight!! Mr Quick calls and we were barely on the phone before he finished.



 A quick description of me, not even what I am wearing, just my looks. He tells me he is hard and I can tell by his voice he has already been playing. I start to tell him I would love to please him with my mouth and 3 minutes into the call he says "Thank you". Wow! Already?!? He says I hit the spot right on and made his night better. My favorite caller I think. He even gave me a tip! So for 3 minutes of barely dirty talk I got my regular pay and a tip. By any small chance you read this Mr. Quick, please call back!

No comments: