Mr. Tame

I worked a very long day yesterday. Towards the end of my 9 hours Mr. Tame called. He was refreshing but also surprising. He is the first customer or his type that I have had

Call starts as normal,"Hello, Mr Tame? This is Savannah how are you tonight?" He tells me he is good he is just lonely. After they say lonely the word horny normally follows but not with him.

"I know this is technically a sex line but I don NOT  want to talk about anything sexual. I don't want to know what you look like or what turns you on. I just want to talk."

At first I was a little thrown off. Don't gee me wrong it was nice not to have to pretend about some crazy fantasy. We talked for 48 minutes about lots of topics and never anything sexual. We talked about goals, school, vacations, wants in life, and we just learned a lot about each other. This sounds like it would be easy but no so much. You have to remember I am still playing a fantasy. I do no ever want to give out to much personal information about me that is real. Maybe I am paranoid but I fear that a client could use it to find me.

Anyways, I love hearing about how he has always wanted to go to Australia and he loves to cook Mexican food. It was fun to just relax and talk. I hope to talk to Mr. Tame again soon.

No comments: