Mr. Angry Woke Me Up

Major lesson learned: When feeling seriously drowsy log out of work! I did not do this therefore you have fun blog to read. I passed out on my couch and was awoken by my annoying ring tone.

 Three thirty in the morning, groggy, and I still recognize the number on the caller id. I don't want to answer it but if I don't I will be penalized and it will look bad on me. UGH! I listen to the whisper--15 minutes. I can do this. Mr. Angry starts out nice and I can tell he is in his late 30's to mid 40's. His first question is if I have internet access--yes I do. He has no interest in what I look like, what I am wearing, how old I am, or anything. I may have been half asleep but that still struck me as odd. He starts talking about how he likes to look at girls in bikinis and outfits like it but not lingerie. Mr. Angry starts telling me about how he enjoyed ladies on the covers of Maxium and Sports Illustrated long before the magazines started "the trend." He never lets me get a word in, which is good because I don't know what to say. My brain does not seem to want to function and well he is a boring caller. Things start to get interesting when Mr. Angry ask me to go to a website. I try to explain to Mr. Angry that I cannot get on the site at the moment. My computer was not turned on and it would take it a few minutes to get started. BOOM! The fire works start! Mr. Angry starts calling me a tease and a liar. Telling me I was being cruel because I let him go on and on about his fantasies and desires but I couldn't fifill them. When I can finally ask Mr. Angry why he was yelling at me he explains I told him I get get online. I quickly realize there is a misunderstanding and try to clear it up but he wont stop. He starts to cuss at me. I finally decide that I am too tired and I don't want to deal with Mr. Angry again. So I hang up!

I know its not what I am suppose to do but I couldn't help it. I did go onto my account and reverse his charge so he didn't pay for the call but I sure wanted to charge him. If I am lucky he will not pick me again! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Mr. Quick will call back.

No comments: