I don't get it

Before I get into the confusing fetish I want to remind you we are having a CONTEST! You can win an Amazon gift card just for following me and getting others to follow. Go here to find out all the details.

Now for they dirty, literally. I am not one for putting anyone's fetishes down and when it comes to sex I am pretty open minded but somethings just aren't for me. Although this job is making more open minded and you never know one day it may all be for me. As for now here my interesting call.
You have read about Mr. Brown and there have been a few others like him. Tonight was the hardest one to get through, Mr. Scat. If you are unfamiliar with the word Scat take a minute to look at the google results, I will wait........You back? I bet in the manner I am using it is not the same as the jazz music you thought about. I call him Mr. Scat because scat was one of the first words out of his mouth. That should have been my warning; or the precall message, likes brown showers.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't all bad. He was an hour long call which is rare and makes it more bearable. Also, in the beginning of the call I acted nervous about "poop play". He never would call it shit, always poop or poo. I don't know why but that amuses me. At first it was just talking about me going poo while we talk. After a few moments of "I don't know..." I told him I was on the toilet. Drop random small food objects in the toilet and I had a happy customer. I figured this would be out end. NO!

A little chat about him pooping on me and me on him. He wants me to poop in my hand and rub it on his cock-the only word to refer to himself he used. Still ick but bearable. He starts having me walk him through using a dildo anally and wants me to reassure him he is not gay. Also, he fucks me in the ass as I push out shit. Again weird but bearable.

Do you have the internet nearby? For now on I will say no. Truth is I always do. I keep notes about clients on it, time calls, and sometimes use the internet for reference on topics I need help on. He directed me to a lovely website. The front page turned my stomach. He wanted me to view some videos and I was so thankful it wanted a credit card. I thought I had escaped from it. NO! He begs me to watch 2 Girls 1 Cup (don't click unless you have a strong stomach) with him. I thought by the name it wont be so bad. NO! He wants me to comment on it so I have to actually watch.. As I said before somethings I just cannot handle but if this gets you going then lets fantasize.

I think his phone had problems because mid sentence he disconnected. I know I should be thankful for long calls and I am but that one was tough. He was about to send me to watch another video too. One day brown showers will be easy for me I hope but for now not so much.

My question is-Why? If you can answer that I would love to know. You can email and I wont use your name I just want to know (my profile has my e-mail). Again, I am not putting down anyone fetish but I just can't understand it and its the only fetish I have dealt with so far that really puzzles me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This type of call is one that I am really dreading, I am just applying to a couple of PSO companies and trying to pysch myself up for all types of calls. Yuck! Sounds like you did a good job, my hats off to you

Anonymous said...

I am a 58 yr old male. I found both links for the website and video to be thoroughly disgusting.

I have accidently come across a scat site in the past and immediately x'd out of the site.

I have NEVER come across a video like this. It has got to be the most disgusting video on the net, and if it isn't I don't want to see what video is worse.

Unfortunately, THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNREMEMBER!

You sound like a nice person! I hope you don't get used to such calls and I hope you don't feel uncomfortable with handling such calls. You may HAVE to accept calls from people like Mr. Brown but I would hope you don't take them in stride. Please maintain your standards and don't let the job change you or define who you are.

I have never participated in phone sex with with a PSO, but always thought that if I did it would be just me and someone else over the phone with no computer involved. I guess, visiting a website and discussing what you see with a client might make you job easier most of the time but there are other times when it would really make your job harder and this is one of them.

There are certain (mineral?) deficiencies in the human body that make people crave and eat things like dirt, metal and I guess scat. I am hoping those girls have a physical problem that could be corrected with proper meds, otherwise their issue is a huge mental issue. In any case they are Sick! Sick! Sick!