2 Girl Call

That's right I had a "three-some call."

I knew my company offered these kind of calls as well as "couple" calls and I extremely nervous to get my first one.I had my cell phone charging yesterday and as I get up to call and log out, it rings. I figure no big deal I will tale a quick call.

"Hi _____, its _____ from the help desk. I have a two girl call for you!"




My heart stopped a moment. Luckily the help desk filled me in. Mr. 2Girl was a regular and liked things just a certain way. Also, the other girl on the call with me had experiences with two girl calls and Mr. 2Girl. Kiera and I had a few moments to prepare our fantasy and then Mr. 2Girl joined us. I think being able to fulfill a guys fantasy like this is so much fun.

We were young college roommates; nervous and on our first call. Lots of giggling and acting shy. Well, for me not so much acting because this type of call did make me nervous. I let Kiera take most of the lead and she was great to work with. If I could call her personally and tell her "Thank you" I would.

I do have to say the call did not get as sexual and kinky as I had expected it would. It started off with Mr. 2Girl just wanting to know about us-looks, what college, what degree, and such. Somehow I got portrayed as the wild child out of the two of us and her the shy one. Mr. 2Girl had a forty-five minute cut off; mostly likely because if not he would of been on the phone with us all day. The man sexual part didn't really get in the call till about the last ten minutes. Kiera was great at putting that off.

It ended with im trying to get us to play with each other. A little kissing and clit rubbing but not much else before we had to go. Overall, it was a fun call and I am excited for my next one.

No comments: