Whoopi Goldberg Was Phone Sex Operator

Hi guys! Good Morning America will be interesting on Monday. It will have interviews with PSO! Yay for the brave women will to be out there. As you will see in the clip below Whoopi Goldberg was once a PSO.

Where to start?! I am glad to see a strong actress support the business. I would love to see a full interview with Whoopi about her experiences. I agree to be a good a PSO you have to be a good actor and it takes work. As she says most mom are not doing it around the kids. In fact the companies I know of would terminate you if kids could be heard in the background.

Now for the judgmental Sherri Shepard, she needs to step back a second. Her girlfriend use to have "stuff" around? Well most college girls do and just about anyone this "stuff" somewhere in the house. By "stuff" I am assuming she is referring to toys. I am guessing 90% of the women I know have some sort of sex toy in the house if not many of them. Would Sherri ban her kids from their house? Its ridiculous! I would love to see in Sherri's drawer and see if she has any "stuff". I am also baffled about her confession of a lack of respect. I was raised like Whoopi--you don't go in other adults rooms. The fact that Sherri just thinks its OK for kids to go snooping in an adult strangers room is appealing to me. I believe raising a child with that lack of respect is worse than them possibly finding a sex toy.

I am very glad Sherri is not involved in the show Monday. I will try to have a blog on the show and a link to it. I also want to add I found this information when reading Phone Sex Secrets. The blogger will be on the show Monday. I am very excited for this. The sad part is it shows just how many closed minded people there are out there.

4 comments:

Phone Sex Secrets said...

I agree with what you wrote. I wanted to expound more on what was said on The View, but figured I'll have enough to comment on once the show(s) air on Monday. ;)

PS Thanks for linking to "me" :)

Journey Of A Phone Sex Worker said...

No problem. I love that you are goin on the show

myphonesite operator said...

I read this about Whoopi being a phone sex oerator is not a bad idea if your independent and can get customers. If your like send some my way and they
can get started om my phone site at http://naughtyportals.myphonesite.com for free and you know they give a credit to each caller .

Anonymous said...

Whoopi is a straight shooter...tells it like it is..anytime Sherri talks I just cover my ears...just saying!