Telling Your Secret

The life of a PSO can be isolating. I am not ashamed of my job but I have kept it a secret. My husband knows, my best friend and my mom. I recently decided to also tell 3 friends of mine who are also stay at home moms. I was worried about their reactions.....


I was surprised. One had questions and looked into the applications. One was a little shy about it and the last girl actually worked for Lip Service a few years back. It felt like a huge weight off my chest! i have also told an old friend who works at my bank. He was wondering about my direct deposits from different companies.

People like my grandmother are who I avoid telling. She might have a heart attack. I think I will slowly start to tell more and more people. I am not ashamed! I do nothing illegal, I do not touch guys. I basically get paid for what thousands of girls do for free. Go to any chat room at night and there are girls willing to send you pictures and their phone numbers for phone sex. This is so dangerous for them giving out the private information. I understand they need to get off just like everyone else I just wish they did it safely. I do what I do very safely and satisfy a very large demand even in a down economy.

Who would you keep it a secret from? Who should I tell? How would you explain it?

By the was I would love to answer more questions for you guys so send them my way either comment or email.

5 comments:

Terry Anne said...

I am your newest follower.
I have mu blogs and no one except maybe one or two people know about them... but the conversation about it all is minimal. I think PSO would be interesting, considering it turns me on when someone talks dirty to me or the other way around.

I guess, just like in my blogs, I would be an anonymous other woman, but if I could help someone feel good, then what the hell?1

Darla said...

There used to be such a stigma attached to any and all kinds of sex work, I suppose there still is.
I started as a PSO when I was still in my teens & the recklessness of that age just made it okay to spill the beans to whoever made the mistake of asking me what I did for a living, lol. The pussy is outta the bag ;)
Surprisingly, my grandmother knows and has always been extremely supportive. My mom thinks it's vile but understands that it's something I choose to do and that I'm reasonably good at. After the first 5 years, she stopped even trying to counsel me into another line of work.
So I guess what I'm getting at is, bravo for taking the leap into the PSO pool. So many women dismiss it out of hand b/c of pre-conceived ideas of the kinds of people it attracts.
It has it's share of transient ops and drama but for the most part we are an intelligent, hardworking bunch of ladies. This is most definitely a 'real' job, regardless of all the times I've heard people say otherwise.
Good luck and happy phone sexing,
Darla

Journey Of A Phone Sex Worker said...

Thank you ladies for following and commenting. It is very much a real job and it is a lot harder then people think. I hope you enjoy everything there is to come.

Anonymous said...

I think It is amazing that someone who is just starting out as a pso and go and slander their callers on a blog. Do you really think you have all the experience in the world to go out there and do such a thing.

I think maybe you need to get about 10 yrs under your belt.

Anonymous said...

Dear "ANONYMOUS ", i have read all her blogs and i have not seen where she slanders anyone. your a hater. i love what your doing, don't let all the "Debbie downers" in the world keep you from expressing your feelings and opinions ...to the last replier, learn how to read baby and quit being a hater.. tryin to get arise out of your negativity. that kind of attitude can't be good for business and i doubt will make you any friends . sense your tryin to make people believe you've been in the business for over ten years . times change.....so change with the times ..make it better like our blogger is tryin to do...