Mr. Brown

Tonight I had my trainingi It was great! My trainer was very helpful and I was having fun and then Mr. Brown called.

You do 2 training calls on the night you start and they go over them with you. I am still waiting on her to call back to let me know how I did with Mr. Brown

 It started out normal but then he tells me he is into "brown showers". I was unsure and a little uneasy on this. I have no real life experience in it. As we get to the part where he wants me to lick his ass he tells me to open my mouth wide for his "warm log." I wanted to gag but I play along, not knowing what to say when he ask me what it taste like. It taste like shit!! After 2 more "warm logs" he moves me to my knees to wash all the shit down with piss. ICK!! It was a lot harder for me to act through this then I thought but I did make it through all 20 minutes. I think this will be learning a experience for my next "brown showers" call. Thank you Mr. Brown. Now on to the next crazy call.

No comments: