TMI Tuesday


It is TMI Tuesday time again. I meant to post to post this before I posted my Good Morning America post so that the GMA would be on top. Please make sure you read it! Now time for the dirty info on me....


This time of year there are so many holidays and celebrations that overlap, which is why it is called Holiday Season.
1. What will you be celebrating? If it isn’t a commonly known holiday or celebration (i.e., Christmas, winter solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) briefly tell us about it.
I will be celebrating Christmas. Actually I start celebrating Christmas on Black Friday.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday tune?
"Santa Baby" but I love hearing my kids sing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"
3. If you are giving or receiving gifts this holiday season:
- What’s the gift you most want?
 Jewelry is always nice......
- What do you think is the best gift you are giving? I always love being Santa
4. If you could spend this December holiday season anywhere, where would that be?
Right where I am at. I can't imagine spending the holidays with out my family and we all live near each other.
5. Your family has announced that the holiday celebration & get-together will be at your home. You think to yourself:
a. Yes! Finally…the more the merrier.
b. I don’t have enough room for all of you, but let’s rent a hall and you all get hotel rooms.
c. Over my dead body, I don’t want you freaks in my house.
d. Hmm…I wonder if it’s too late to book a flight to anywhere, leaving on Christmas eve?
6. Have you ever given a fruit cake as a Christmas gift or a gift at all? Do you even like fruit cake?
No and Gross!
Bonus:  Share with us one of your holiday traditions.
I have a few but one of my favorites is on Black Friday. Not for the shopping. That day I make cheese dip, little smokies, and lots fo fun junk/snack food. We decorate the tree, listen to Christmas music and lots more. Then that night we go drive through the Christmas lights my town puts up.

No comments: